Elders Climate Action Presentations
The ECA 101 presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 1 hour depending on the information you choose to elaborate on.
Taking Climate Action provides some simple ideas for how individuals can take climate action through their voice, vote and choices of how to spend their dollars.
10 Ways to Build Engagement in Your Chapter provides helpful information for chapters that are newly forming and for those looking for strategies and ideas to deepen the engagement of their members.
How To Use the ECA Presentation
GOOGLE SLIDES Best Method – Recommended for full functionality
* Requires Internet Connection
- This give must function, with embedded videos (play within presentation), and slide animations.
- You can skip videos if you do not have time to show.
ECA 101 – Google Slides Presentation
Taking Climate Action – What You Can Do – Google Slides Presentation
10 Ways to Build Engagement in Your Chapter – Google Slides Presentation for Chapters
PDF or POWERPOINT (Less Functionality, **Internet Connection required for videos)
- You can download and save PDF or Powerpoint to your computer (from SLIDES select FILE – Download as) but there are a few differences in the functionality from SLIDES.
- Videos will open in YouTube (and require internet — this will leave the Presentation and open a browser window to play video)
- Animations may not function correctly
- Links are still active (requires internet)
ECA 101 – PDF Version (Printable)
TakingClimateAction – PowerPoint Presentation
Taking Climate Action – PDF Version (Printable)
10 Ways to Build Engagement in Your Chapter – PowerPoint Presentation
10 Ways to Build Engagement in Your Chapter – PDF Version (Printable)
Info about Presentation:
- You must click or use forward arrow on keyboard to advance slides.
- There are 3 embedded videos — they will play directly from GOOGLE SLIDES presentation — to skip videos, use the advance arrow or forward arrow on keyboard.
- click inside the video window to play
- Click outside the video (on background image) to advance to next slide
- Click EXIT on grey bar or select ESC to end presentation