Elders Climate Action Presentations
How To Use the ECA Presentation
GOOGLE SLIDES Best Method – Recommended for full functionality
* Requires Internet Connection
- This give must function, with embedded videos (play within presentation), and slide animations.
- You can skip videos if you do not have time to show.
PDF or POWERPOINT (Less Functionality, **Internet Connection required for videos)
- You can download and save PDF or Powerpoint to your computer (from SLIDES select FILE – Download as) but there are a few differences in the functionality from SLIDES.
- Videos will open in YouTube (and require internet — this will leave the Presentation and open a browser window to play video)
- Animations may not function correctly
- Links are still active (requires internet)
Info about Presentation:
- You must click or use forward arrow on keyboard to advance slides.
- There are 3 embedded videos (Slides 8, 19, 21 – they look like a large picture) — they will play directly from GOOGLE SLIDES presentation — to skip videos, use the advance arrow or forward arrow on keyboard.
- click inside the video window to play
- Click outside the video (on background image) to advance to next slide
- SLIDE 21 is a slideshow — it is perfect to play during q&a (turn down volume) or at the end of presentation.
- Slides 9 & 10 include additional video links, you may or may not choose to use. These videos are not embedded, they will open in Youtube & Vimeo by opening a new browser window.
- Click EXIT on grey bar or select ESC to end presentation