ECA values the contribution of the many organizations working toward the preservation of a livable planet and we believe that collaboration is what will move us more quickly toward that goal.
ECA and its partner organizations support one another in reaching our common goal of addressing climate change.
ECA develops Collaborative Partnerships with climate related organizations to fulfill our mission and engage elders in climate action at a national level. We work with the organization to develop partnership projects that closely align to the vision and core values of ECA. Collaborations include projects, actions and events that are relevant to our membership and have a large geographic scope.
As a National ECA Collaborative Partner, we ask your organization
- Potentially work with ECA to develop a project or tie into an existing project
- Share information/data gained through the partnership project
- Work to cross publicize the project
- Publicize and encourage your elder members to participate in ECA national actions.
- Allow us to recognize you as a partner organization on the ECA website, in printed materials and at ECA events.
- Allow us to include your logo and a link to your organization on the ECA website.
- If possible, include on your website the ECA logo and a link to our website.
If you are interested in partnering with Elders Climate Action, please complete the Partnership Request Form. All Partnership requests are reviewed and approved by the ECA Collaborations Committee.
If you would like to discuss a specific partnership project opportunity please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Become A Partner with ECA!
Elders Climate Action is grateful to work closely on collaborative actions with a number of amazing partners
Environmental Voter Project
Moms Clean Air Force
Mothers and Others for Clean Air
Stop the Money Pipeline
Unitarian Universalist Ministry for Earth
US Climate Action Network
Youth Climate Allies
ECA is proud of our intergenerational partnerships with a number of Youth Organizations. It is critical that we elders support their voice and the fight for their future.
Our Children’s Trust
The Climate Reporter
YEA! Youth Entertainment Activists & Can You Hear Us?
Youth Climate Finance Alliance