Chapter Coordinator may do the following:
- Help identify opportunities and provide information/resources to support chapters/teams as they build and engage membership.
- Help a chapter create and set up chapter resources, engaging in outreach to potential chapter members, promoting the chapter through media, helping to identify and build collaborations with other climate-activist groups at the local level, and other activities to support ECA chapters in their work.
- Focus on a single chapter (as time and need permitted) or on several chapters.
- Work with Council of Chapters Chair and Chapter Leaders
- Assist Council of Chapter Chair with administrative tasks
- Passion for taking action on climate change
- Computer proficiency
- Comfortable with utilizing videoconference
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working remotely
- Experience in community organizing and outreach
ONE or TWO ECA Members:: 5 – 15 hours per month.
[Preference would be given to individuals who are already members of an ECA chapter and thus have ECA chapter experience or who have been actively involved in other grassroots groups in the past and bring that experience to our work.]
To apply for this volunteer position please complete the Volunteer form or reach out to us at email@example.com